Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back from vacation

I haven't written for a while since my family and I went on vacation to Greece which is where I'm originally from. Always love to head on over there this time of the year and spend time with family and friends. My kids thoroughly enjoy the beaches and every summer they make new friends plus they get to learn the language.

The trip over was a breeze, however, the return coincided with the London events and even though we didn't travel thru London but rather thru Zurich we felt the pain.

For those of you that travel with small kids you know what I'm talking about, especially when you have to wait for over an hour to go thru security screening. It got even worse in NY where we had to sit for 3 1/2 hours on the tarmac. By the time we got to Dallas we needed another vacation.

At least we made back safely and that's what matters.

No comments: